Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales
How to buy our books
We have tried to make purchasing from the PS Publishing 2 website as simple as possible:
- Browse our store by clicking on the categories on the HOME PAGE and choosing the titles within.
- Add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart.
- Click on VIEW CART and you will see the contents of your shopping basket. You can amended the details, continue shopping or checkout. On checking out you will be prompted for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We use PayPal Website Payments Pro as our primary ‘payment gateway’ not least because of the enhanced security it offers both parties and it supports a wide range of debit/credit cards.
For non UK customers, PayPal and/or your credit card company will convert any transactions into the appropriate currency at their own current exchange rate at the time you make the purchase. Therefore, the amount you actually pay for your order may differ very slightly from the total shown in the shopping cart at the time of purchase, but this is completely out of our hands.
If you are shopping from the USA you can click on the ‘currency tab’ at the top right of the HOME PAGE and switch pricing on the site to the US dollar. European customers can switch to the EURO, and we also support the Canadian and Australian dollar.
Shipping and Handling
Shipping costs are added automatically to your order at the checkout stage. You’ll will see the total charges before you’re asked to make payment. The postage we charge is based on the charges we incur through the Royal Mail’s 1st Class postal service for small parcels.
Our current postage tariff is as follows:
- UK First book £2.99 and then £1 for each book thereafter.
- EUROPE First book £3.99 and then £1 for each book thereafter.
- USA / Canada First book £4.99 and then £1 for each book thereafter.
- REST of WORLD First book £7.99 and then £1 for each book thereafter.